Review via Feefo.com
Excellent property, very good meet and greet service, very good and easy to use website.
Comfortable, well equipped flat, superb location.
/ Thistle St Lane, 250 metres to Princes Street-parking included
Situated in the quiet lane behind the chic Edinburgh New Town location of Thistle Street, this fantastic self-catering townhouse provides a superb base to explore the wonderful city of Edinburgh. this modern accommodation is based in a converted stone-built auctioneer's warehouse dating back to the 18th century. An abundance of trendy bars and restaurants are only seconds away and the city's premier shopping area of George Street is only 2 minutes walk. For guests with their own transport the townhouse has the ultimate luxury of a garage suitable for one car. Guests who have a laptop can also enjoy a free broadband connection over WiFi.
LOUNGE/DINING & KITCHEN AREA
An extremely spacious and light room that will prove the centre-point for your stay with a 'real flame' gas fire. A dining table and seating for four are by a window and other seating is provided with two sofas. There is a television for entertainment. The kitchen area is fully equipped with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and breakfast bar.
BEDROOM 1 (en-suite)
This bedroom is situated on the ground floor and has an en-suite shower room, containing a double bed and furniture for storing clothes and possessions.
This bedroom is on the upper floor with the other rooms of the apartment and has a double bed with TV and other furniture for clothes and possessions.
Located between the lounge and upper bedroom with fitted bath, shower, sink and WC.
- All gas & electricity costs are included in the rental.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk are provided for your arrival.
- Complimentary wireless broadband is available.
- Ironing facilities and a hair dryer are provided.
- Parking is available in the garage and street parking is also available for other vehicles but is expensive, various longer term parking solutions can be given.
- The airport bus drop off point and main railway station are 10 minutes walk.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere within the apartment.
- No pets.
- As this property has stairs it may be unsuitable for some people with disabilities.
- No lift is available.
A "meet and greet" service is operated , whereby you will be met at a property at a pre-arranged time to give access. Full instructions of this procedure can be found in the secure guest area after a booking has been completed. It is very important that an approximate arrival time is provided before arrival for this process. Entry is from 14:00 onwards but if nobody has booked to depart on your day of arrival it will probably be very suitable for us to give you entry as early as possible. Departure is by 10am (a guaranteed late departure up to 20:00 can be obtained for 50% of that daily rate. Please contact us if you want to utilise this facility and a price will be calculated).
Please note that arrivals after 19:00 will incur a range of late arrival fee.
**LATE ARRIVAL: fees, 19:00 - 22:30 - 15 pounds, 22:31 - 00:00 - 30 pounds and 00:01 - 02:00 - 50 pounds. The latest access can be given is 02:00, otherwise it is given at 08:00 the next day. ESC accept no liability for any costs involved in alternative accommodation for this 6 hour period.
A deposit of 25% is payable on booking and the outstanding balance of the rental price must be received 2 months prior to your arrival date. For bookings made less than eight weeks before your arrival date the whole rental price falls payable at the time of booking. Please note that a separate 200 pounds refundable key/security deposit must be provided prior to arrival. This is rescinded 5 days after departure.
If you have any queries or require further information regarding this property please do not hesitate to contact us.
Instant and secure
" We found it an ideal, comforting and relaxing base to explore Edinburgh- Ian
There are three options to get from Edinburgh airport to the city centre, all take approx 30-35 minutes. The main rail station Waverley is approx 500 metres from the apt.
1. Edinburgh trams, approx every 8-10 mins (Sunday 12-15 mins), right outside terminal, the nearest drop off point for the apt is the Princes stop which is approx 350 metres away. Cost 8.50 pounds for adults and 4.50 pounds for children for a RETURN journey.
2. Airport express bus, every 15 minutes right outside terminal building, drop off point on Waverley Bridge approx 500 metres from Bank St. Costs 7.50 pounds per person for a RETURN journey.
3. Taxi, many can be found right outside the terminal building and will cost 15 - 20 pounds for a one way journey. However a taxi will drop you off right outside the property you have booked.
Secure garage for one vehicle included in rental fee.