Sleeps 6 (+3)3 Bedroom(s) Ground floor Wifi
The architect-designed mews house in Edinburgh's New Town is beautifully appointed with lots of style. It is sandwiched between the picturesque area of Stockbridge and lively Broughton Street in a quiet cobbled lane just 10 minutes' walk from Princes Street and the Old Town beyond. The house can accommodate 9 guests over three floors.
The Extra Wee Touches you’ll receive:
* Personal Meet and Greet on arrival
* Welcome pack including Nespresso coffee pods, milk sachets, chocolates and dishwasher and washing machine tabs
* Flat screen Freeview TV and DVD player
* Library of books, films and music
* Complimentary toiletries
* Towelling robes
* Private Parking available on site
* Private patio area with BBQ
* Wi Fi throughout
* Printer/copier/scanner available
* Digital welcome book about the house and the area
If there’s anything you need we are a phone call away.