Cumberland Mews House
The architect-designed mews house in Edinburgh's New Town is beautifully appointed with lots of style. It is sandwiched between the picturesque area of Stockbridge and lively Broughton Street in a quiet cobbled lane just 10 minutes' walk from Princes Street and the Old Town beyond. The house can accommodate 9 guests over three floors.
The Extra Wee Touches you’ll receive:
* Personal Meet and Greet on arrival
* Welcome pack including Nespresso coffee pods, milk sachets, chocolates and dishwasher and washing machine tabs
* Flat screen Freeview TV and DVD player
* Library of books, films and music
* Complimentary toiletries
* Towelling robes
* Private Parking available on site
* Private patio area with BBQ
* Wi Fi throughout
* Printer/copier/scanner available
* Digital welcome book about the house and the area
If there’s anything you need we are a phone call away.
Interior layout The accommodation is arranged over three floors. The master bedroom is on the ground floor, with a bath and shower on a mezzanine level within the room. The separate toilet can be accessed from the bedroom and from the hall.
The second double or twin bedroom is on the lower ground floor. Next door the third bedroom has a single bunk bed at high level, a double bunk bed underneath and a single futon. There is also a family shower room with a toilet.
Up one flight of stairs is a wonderful light and airy open plan kitchen, fully equipped with all mod cons and we can even full your fridge for your arrival so you have everything you need for your first night. The living room features two sofas which can convert into generous single sofa beds and a large dining table.
Exterior We have a small, secluded deck with table and chairs and a barbecue grill.