Situated on one of Edinburgh’s most desirable streets in the bustling Stockbridge area, this picturesque mews house can accommodate 4 guests. Although not exactly off the beaten path, it’s certainly a unique opportunity to be able to stay in such a picture-perfect location.
The Extra Wee Touches you’ll receive:
* Personal Meet and Greet on arrival
* Welcome pack including Nespresso coffee pods, milk sachets, chocolates and dishwasher and washing machine tabs
* Flat screen Freeview TV and DVD player
* Library of books, films and music
* Complimentary toiletries
* Towelling robes
* Wi Fi throughout
* Printer/copier/scanner available
* Secure Parking available off site at additional cost
* Digital welcome book about the house and the area
If there’s anything you need we are a phone call away.
Interior layout The entrance hallway leads to a South facing open plan sitting room with dining area that can seat 6 and a fully equipped kitchen. We can even fill the fridge for your arrival so you have everything you need for your first night.
Stairs in the hallway lead to the lower ground level where there are two cosy double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Both bedrooms can be made up as twins or doubles upon request.
Exterior Circus Mews is quietly situated in the Georgian New Town of Edinburgh, within walking distance of the city centre. The property forms part of a picturesque, cobbled mews lane, with little passing traffic. Behind the lane is Royal Circus, with terraces of splendid town houses and beautiful wooded gardens. To the north is the delightful ‘village’ of Stockbridge, with its thriving bohemian atmosphere and excellent local shops, pubs and restaurants.