Review via Feefo.com
Te accommodation was more than adequate for our family of six. Very comfy beds and well equipped kitchen. Was in a perfect location, and we had the best time there.
Perfect location. Beautiful apartment.
This 3 bedroom apartment is beautifully furnished and set right in the heart of the old town. Entrance to the first floor apartment is through a private stairway, which gives both added security and a sense of privacy from the hustle and bustle of the city. It was also a perfect place to store bikes, push chairs etc.
The apartment has two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a large twin-room, and a large living and fully equipped kitchen with dining table. There is secondary glazing throughout the apartment. The property is located in walking distance of many of Edinburgh's popular tourist attractions and is in a very lively nightlife area making it much more suitable for groups there to enjoy that aspect of Edinburgh.
This large spacious living room more than comfortably seats 6 and is equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD player (and a selection of DVDs) and CD stereo. It is tastefully decorated and is an ideal spot to relax.
This fully equipped kitchen comes with American style freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher electric oven and gas hob and microwave oven. There is crockery for up to 6 persons and a large dining table that seats 6.
BEDROOMS 1 & 2
Both double bedrooms as decorated to the highest standard with an air of tranquillity which is perfect for a good nights sleep. There is ample drawer and hanging space in both bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is fitted with a luxury en-suite shower room.
This large twin room has two single beds and chests of drawers.
The bathroom contains bath/shower combination and heated towel-rail.
* Linen and towels are provided and are changed weekly for rentals of 1 week or more.
* The airport bus drop off point and main railway station are 10 minutes walk.
A deposit of 25% is payable on booking and the outstanding balance of the rental price must be received 2 months prior to your arrival date. For bookings made less than eight weeks before your arrival date the whole rental price falls payable at the time of booking.
Please note that ESC only provides an enquiry & booking service for this property. The owners manage the operation of the property themselves.
There are three options to get from Edinburgh airport to the city centre, all take approx 30-35 minutes. The main rail station Waverley is approx 350 metres from the apt.
1. Edinburgh trams, approx every 8-10 mins (Sunday 12-15 mins), right outside terminal, the nearest drop off point for the apt are the Princes St and St Andrew Sq stops both are approx 900 metres away. Cost 8.50 pounds for adults and 4.50 pounds for children for a RETURN journey.
2. Airport express bus, every 15 minutes right outside terminal building, drop off point on Waverley Bridge approx 350 metres from apt. Costs 7.50 pounds per person for a RETURN journey.
3. Taxi, many can be found right outside the terminal building and will cost 15 - 20 pounds for a one way journey. However a taxi will drop you off right outside the property you have booked.
Street parking is enforced Mon Sat 08:00 - 18:30, it is expensive and inflexible as you can only stay in one spot for a few hours.
There are many city centre car parks to choose from, you can use these for a short time or full days which cost approx 16 - 20 pounds or more or enter the postcode of the property you have booked into this website http://www.parkopedia.co.uk/
Instant and secure