Belford Mew Apartment is a sunny studio apartment in the heart of Dean Village. We welcome people from all over the World to our lovely apartment. On arrival the entrance leads in to the studio and there is a spacious sitting area with TV. The double bed is located on a raised platform accessed by 4 steps. The fully fitted kitchen is located to the rear of the apartment with a separate shower bathroom to the rear.
The property is only 900 metres walk to the west end of Princes street.
* Linen and towels are provided.
* Complimentary tea, coffee and milk are provided for your arrival.
* The airport bus drop off point and main railway station are 10-15 minutes walk.
Non smoking throughout property, including at open windows.
This is a self access property and keys are provided in a key box, the code is provided on our secure guest area after a booking has been confirmed.
Exterior The property is in a quiet residential area of Edinburgh with a bench outside.
There are three options to get from Edinburgh airport to the city centre, all take approx 25 minutes. The main Haymarket rail station is approx 1 km from the property.
1. Edinburgh trams, approx every 8-10 mins (Sunday 12-15 mins), right outside terminal, the nearest drop off point for the apt is the Haymarket station which is approx 1 km away. Cost 8.50 pounds for adults and 4.50 pounds for children for a RETURN journey.
2. Airport express bus, every 15 minutes right outside terminal building, drop off point at Haymarket station approx 1 km from accommodation. Costs 7.50 pounds per person for a RETURN journey.
3. Taxi, many can be found right outside the terminal building and will cost 15 - 20 pounds for a one way journey. However a taxi will drop you off right outside the property.
Street parking is enforced Mon Sat 08:00 - 18:30, it is expensive and inflexible as you can only stay in one spot for a few hours.
There are many city centre car parks to choose from, you can use these for a short time or full days which cost approx 16 pounds or more or enter the postcode of the property you have booked into this website http://www.parkopedia.co.uk/
Alternatively if you do not plan your use your car much, (Edinburgh is a relatively small city centre and is much better explored on foot), You can also consider the park & ride options Edinburgh has here :-